Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Payday today. I went to Hancock's. They still have a lot of stuff, but the prices aren't all that low, one can do better shopping the sales elsewhere. When they had sales we could did better. I did get the fabrics to finish the Asian wall hanging.
The red is going to be a teensy weensy inner border and the black and gold the wider outer border and back. I won't start quilting it until either I get Juki back or finish Arty's quilt, whichever comes first. I know the flowers look a bit dull, but I intend to bead them once I finish the quilting.
Rosa has her surgery at 7 tomorrow and she will be in the hospital overnight so I will go over there after I get up and have my coffee. I will take my handwork and sit with her for a while, it's not that I can really do anything, but it always helps to have someone there. I should know.
I took the quilting frame down today and put it all in the tub. David has to take the table apart and the back porch will look a lot nicer, Ambrosina is going to put some chairs out there and we will be able to take our morning coffee out there in the sun, it will be nice. We used to do that a long time ago, but the porch needed repairs. Now that they have been done it will be enjoyable, I look forward to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment