Wednesday, May 18, 2016

The T quilt is finished and hanging on the rail of the front porch. Before bedtime I will bring it in to be laundered and then give it to Anthony.

Back and front. I tried adjusting the settings on my camera, but they still come out cloudy and a little blurred, I am not the best of photographers. My free motion quilting is improving, but I still have a long way to go, but I am not displeased. I used some bias binding left from a yellow quilt, and I still have a lot of binding left; I won't have to make any for several quilts yet. After I finished the quilt I did a little piecing on the inch and a quarter four patch blocks. I'll be on those for quite a while yet.
Tomorrow I piece that backing for another top and then start over again. This one is a log cabin that i did long and short blocks to make a heart shape. I pieced it close to ten years ago and it seems to me a pretty good one to make a start on the back log of quilt tops I have stored up in the attic. But, for now I am taking a break to have a cup of coffee and put my feet up for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment