Sunday, May 22, 2016

I have finally got back to working on the Asian wall hanging. The borders are on and the outline quilting is done. I will finish the quilting tomorrow and then work on the beading I have planned in the evenings when we are watching TV. I am liking how it is turning out and the beading will add the sparkle that is missing. Other than that I haven't done much but quilting on the heart quilt. Yesterday I lost track of time and quilted until nearly four in the afternoon, usually I come down earlier and do some hand sewing or work on the decluttering that is always necessary around here.
I did sort out a couple more boxes of stuff for the Goodwill. I don't know where it all comes from.
The two tubs of quilt tops that were on the back porch are now condensed into one tub, I didn't realize how many I had gotten done. Ambrosina was glad she needed the tub and wants the back porch straightened up. I have to figure out what to do with the Handi Quilter frame that I am not going to use anymore. I did get a lot of use out of it, but now I prefer quilting sitting down at the machine.. Anybody want it?

No comments:

Post a Comment