Sunday, May 15, 2016

Ambrosina and Leon are looking at a house. Only 3 bedrooms, but the basement has room to finish for more. 2 and a half baths, wow! I know I am hoping too much. The house is huge, with an acre and a half yard. Room for play structures, gardens and bird baths. 2 and a half baths, wow! We do pretty well with only one bathroom for the 8 of us, but it isn't easy and the lines can get long.
Oh well, a person can only dream.
This is what we moved into the sewing corner upstairs this morning:

I've still got some straightening up and putting away to do, and the drawers aren't finished yet, but it works great, and I love it. David put the last coat of varnish on it last night, and we moved it in this morning. I think the quilting will go faster and be less tiring now that I have something supporting the quilt besides me. The work surface is lower than what I have had so my shoulders won't get so tired with keeping my arms up, and I can lean back in the chair and relax while I am working. There is room for my legs so I don't have to keep them in an awkward position to work the foot pedal of the machine. Just exactly what I needed, and wanted too. Perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment