Wednesday, May 11, 2016

It has been a day of rainstorms alternating with beautiful sun. Typical spring weather I would say. I can live with it easily enough, I don't care for rain, but I do love the sun. I had my class today so I didn't get much sewing done, some quilting and the dress is now ready for it's sleeves, so I am not unhappy with it's progress. There is some hand sewing on it which I will do this evening.
The bleeding heart is in full bloom out in the driveway so beautiful, it amazes me how it comes back from nothing to being so full and lush.
Besides the pink we have some white also, but David took the pictures and he just doesn't see details like that. It's not very big since it was just planted last year and this is it's first year to bloom. I love looking at these beautiful things, but I am so glad I don't have to do the yard work!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment