Monday, May 23, 2016

I am tired, but a good tired, the kind of accomplishing something. The
Asian wall hanging is all quilted and ready to be bound, which I will do tomorrow. I love the little bird.
After it is bound and washed ( little mishap with a coffee cup) I will bead him and make him bright and pretty.
I got a lot done on the pink quilt too, although I had a little too much help again.
 Notice her tail?
I am sure that was not by accident, since I was changing needles and trying to rethread. There was a particularly thick seam which I didn't see and steer around so I turned my needle into a corkscrew. Still, even with all the help, I did get quite a bit done. I feel more tired today than usual so I am going to indulge in a little nap. I don't usually in the afternoon, but it seems like an awful good idea today. After my nap I am going to finish clearing all the junk off the top of the loom, I will start putting on the warp really soon, it's been waiting long enough. All in all a very satisfactory Monday

No comments:

Post a Comment