Thursday, May 26, 2016

TA DA!!
I have drawers. The last of them. I now have a place for all the rulers and templates that have been poor relatives stuck everywhere there was a place. They now have homes, even a small place to put reference books an magazines. The table is now complete and David can go on to other projects. He is going to have to make a small adjustment to the shelf support because I can't swing it all the way closed but that won't take long or be difficult. I am truly pleased.

The pink quilt is coming along fine. I should be able to finish it this weekend. I managed to fold under a corner and quilt that to the center so there was some ripping out that had to be done. The quilt top is so uneven that I just assumed I was in a thicker spot and kept happily quilting away until it was time to change the bobbin. Blessedly it wasn't all that much.
I don't have a lot of other stuff going on. Tomorrow I will have some fun putting stuff into the new little drawers. I seem easy to please. David bought me a book on vintage sewing machines, but I notice he was doing a lot of the reading. Hmm, I wonder who the book was really for?

No comments:

Post a Comment