Friday, April 29, 2016

This is what I did this morning: 
It didn't take long. It is a little organizer for the thread and such for the hexagon quilt I am working on when I do hand work, while I am watching tv mostly. I've got an awful clutter where I keep my computer, and hopefully this will help that. I've been working on some other small stuff upstairs to get caught up between quilts and every little bit helps. I have a couple of summer dresses cut out that I want to finish so that I can wear them when the weather warms up. They won't take too long once I get some of the other stuff out of the way.
The kids had the day off from school, but they all went over to Grandma's so it has been very quiet.
We got the word today that Rosa, Timothy's wife has to have a pacemaker put in her brain because she is having a lot of seizures. I think it is her brain. Anyway next Wednesday we will be spending at the hospital with she and Timothy. It is always easier in situations like that if the family is there. Mostly we sit and do hand sewing, but we are there if needed. David doesn't do hand sewing, he mostly naps.
Speaking of naps I could certainly use one right now, but I want to get a little hand sewing done this afternoon so I will get that started now, as well as move into my new organizer and straighten up some of this clutter!

No comments:

Post a Comment