Monday, April 11, 2016

As you can see it is a lot better. There are still a few odds and ends to put away, but with the two of us using the space it's doing pretty well.




Our coffee maker is easier to get at now, there is nothing in front of it as there was out in the sitting room. I intend to go through the cupboard there and eliminate some things.













The coats will have to stay on the back of  the door there is no place else for them. It does look cluttered, but it is all stuff that we use that has no other place.
I like the way the Tumbling Blocks are coming along. That is not the final placement for them just the jumping off point.
I have about half the blocks done, and this will enable me to see what colors I might need to add. I will get the rest of the blocks I have done hung up and then I will be able to see where I want to place each block. I think I am going to like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment