Thursday, April 28, 2016

I'm kind of late getting online today. I thoroughly cleaned my sewing corner upstairs, the only thing that remained out are the current projects. I took a picture because it will probably be months before it looks like that again especially when I get Juki home.
TA DA!!! And yes I sometimes do use the sewing machines simultaneously. Or at least nearly so. And I do miss the versatility of having more than one machine available with Juki in the shop. I guess I am spoiled, but a girl can't have too many sewing machines. Sammy is very happy with his quilt, he was cuddled under it on the couch this morning when I went upstairs. He says it has his two favorite colors in it, blue and gold. I am happy that he is happy.
He's there; he is just using it for what it's for, whatever it is at any given moment, but this one you can see his smile.

It will be very quiet when he goes off to school next fall. Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment