Friday, April 8, 2016

I haven't been able to do too much the last few days. At least we have now found an explanation for why I have not been doing too well over the last few months. I have another hyperparathyroid. Not to be confused with the thyroid, a parathyroid is a small gland in the neck, and people have several, between 6 and ten. It happened before, and I had it removed and that is how the doctor found my thyroid cancer. It doesn't look like what's left of my thyroid is involved this time however. Any way I am still in the diagnostic stage and nothing has been decided. It accounts for the chronic pain. I'm still trying to push myself but at least I know there is a reason, and that always helps.
This is my closet.
You can see the end of my bed, the quilt I am working on and my treadle sewing machine. (Also David's tp, he has a cold). Elegant I know. And yes that is really how big our room is. I am making a curtain for it that will cover the whole thing, I am just waiting on David to make the piece for the ceiling to attach it to. It is going to be a solid color, right now a sheet and I am going to use it for a design wall so I can see how I want to put the blocks that I am working on together. It will also look a lot better, although my closet is pretty well organized, it doesn't look all that well. And as for the clutter on the sewing machine, it's all being used right now, and I always clean up a declutter after I finish a project. It's just taking me longer right now. I've always dreamed of a nice big sewing room. Actually I had one for a while and it was nice, maybe someday I'll have one again.

No comments:

Post a Comment