Sunday, April 10, 2016

The room is coming along pretty good, I spent most of the day organizing yesterday. It now looks like this:

Which is a huge improvement. It will be better soon since I will be working on it this morning. I am working also to make the little sitting room aka hall more usable since our tv is out there. The tv is almost as big as the room, but that's another story. I'm going to try to get some blocks pinned up on the curtain today since I have close to a third of them done and would like to see how they look, and decide how I want to set them. I didn't work on them much yesterday because I was cleaning. It's the same old refrain, too much junk and too little space. I am getting another box ready for the Goodwill.
Here is my little helper.
She is playing the innocent right there, but she is just resting and getting ready for the next bout of confusion. Her favorite trick is walking through the sewing areas; with a really talented tail she can give a little flick and the machines are all unthreaded. If she doesn't think she is getting enough attention she will sit on the top of the machine and try to grab the take up lever. Naturally we stop running them when she is performing, but it can slow the progress down!!

No comments:

Post a Comment