Thursday, April 14, 2016

Today it was lovely and warm, I sat on the front porch to drink my morning's coffee. At lunch time I sat out there to eat my lunch. I also got the first quilt of the season on the quilting frame, and tomorrow the machine goes out and I start quilting it.

It is a spider web, but Sammy found a wedge on the floor and thought it was a piece of pizza and tried to eat it so we call it a pizza quilt and it is for him. I made the base out of a set of bunk beds the the last two boys who left home had. David has a more permanent table planned, but we don't know for sure when that will happen. I would like to have a long arm, but even if we could afford it there is no permanent place for it. The back porch is unusable during the winter.
I have to share the space of course, but that poses no problem.
I get to listen to Sam's views on life as he paints. A five year old can be very entertaining, and never dull!

No comments:

Post a Comment