Friday, April 22, 2016

No matter which machine I sit at I still get way too much help.

That is the Asian wall hanging that I am trying to work on. It was resting while I was deciding what to do next, but I am working on it again. I am almost through with the embroidery and ready to start quilting, although I may have to wait until payday to do that since I need thread. There are plenty more things waiting on me to do. I also did the hem in a pair of dress pants for David, something I can almost do with my eyes closed so many times I have done it.
I did get Sammy's quilt basted and brought in from the back porch and I will start quilting it tomorrow. I will also break down the quilting frame and put it away since I won't be using it, and we want to start using the back porch.
I am going to start going through my ceramic molds today since I have decided to sell them and the big kiln. It's with some reluctance, since I enjoy it so much, but I think I am beyond handling the heavy molds now anyway. So I think I had better go and get busy before the day gets any later.

No comments:

Post a Comment