Monday, April 25, 2016

Poor Juki, she is back at the shop today, they didn't fix whatever the problem was. Like I could afford to take her in again, like I could afford not to take her in. So, I am down to one sewing machine upstairs, I was planning to embroider some blocks that I designed on Brunehilda, but they will have to wait until I get Juki back because I don't want my only sewing machine up there to be tied up with embroidery until Sam's quilt is done. It is about halfway there. That's about 3 long mornings quilting, so it will definitely be done this week. Then I will have a grand cleanup of my sewing corner, if I can wait that long. My sewer's helper happy dumped my pin bowl on the floor, so I have buttons, marbles, small screwdrivers and heaven only knows what else underfoot. And, of course, about fifty thousand pins. I keep picking them up, but everything seems to multiply down under the furniture, so more keeps rolling out. Anyway this is Sam's pizza quilt on Brunehilda.

You may know it by it's other name: Spider Web, but to Sammy it will always be a pizza.
We had lovely T-storms last night. We do enjoy them although others might not. We can't stop them from coming, so we might as well enjoy them while they are here.
I am going through fabrics again and finding shelf space for them so I can sort them into colors, I don't have a lot by most standards, and I keep them pretty well used up, but I want them where I can see them, then I don't have to got through tubs to find what I need. It will save time in the long run, and be more convenient for use. So I had better get busy!

No comments:

Post a Comment