Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Our Ben's turtle quilt webbed. So it's half done yippie! Looking good, I do love this pattern. Since Ben is getting so big I will also put borders on it.

This is the latest hexagon quilt. Probably about half done. I figure it's about half done. I like it so far.

Today was my monthly class, I didn't get as much done as I usually do but I did finish quilting my red and black quilt. Tomorrow I will bind it and get a picture.
I got a little bit done on this today. Not a lot of time to spend on it, but a little bit of time here and there on a project eventually gets it done.

Tomorrow will be a better work day, I hope. We are supposed to get snow, no surprise this time of year. The car was running hot on my way to class and leaked fluids after I got there so the problem isn't fixed. I am wondering about the water pump, it sort of acts like it. Sometimes works and sometimes doesn't. We will see. Did the same thing on the way home. I guess I'll be relying on Ambrosina to run me places for a while. I don't have too many errands, certainly no money to go shopping. So I guess I can be grateful that it doesn't complicate life too much.

And that was what class was about today, being grateful as a part of self care. Interesting idea. Applying it should be interesting too.


No comments:

Post a Comment