Monday, December 4, 2017

I think that of all the quilts I have had under the needle this year this is the one that makes me the happiest to finally be working on. This top is BJ, before John. Ambrosina remembers me making the top, but just barely, she thinks Timothy was a baby. The red with the large print was from a quilted jacket I made when she was a baby. I loved that jacket, but I out grew it, it's hard to believe I was ever a size 12.
As usual I got way too much help. That black fabric with the blue and lavender flowers (in he squares) I made a maternity dress out of when I was pregnant with Timothy. He was born in 1984.


And she just kept right on helping, all morning.

I did manage to get a new zipper put in a skirt for a friend; it didn't take long. I won't make much money on it, but every little bit helps I guess.

David worked on the car and it's back in service, but only God knows for sure how long, He hasn't told us, we just have to wait and see.

It's cold and we are supposed to get snow at any minute. Only 4 more months until spring. I shouldn't start counting this early in winter, but I can't seem to help myself. I keep telling myself I can live through another winter, after all the only other alternative I have is a lot more unpleasant!


No comments:

Post a Comment