Friday, December 15, 2017

Center is done. Not a really good picture, it's a little difficult at that angle. I'm satisfied. That's more than I can say for my assistant.

She drove me crazy this morning. I quit sewing a little early this morning so I could come down here and make a lap for her. Of course, she decided she wanted to do something else.

The next quilt is on the sewing table now. This one is going to take me a while, especially if I keep getting so much help. It's big. It also has some of my favorite fabrics in it. I enjoyed piecing it and I think I will enjoy quilting it, although I didn't get much done this morning.
Chickens. The one in the middle is goldfish but they are hard to see.
Fussy cut animal faces.
Musical signatures, and these are just a few. I used up all my scrap solid oranges too.

David just came in from his walk complaining of chest pains, a trip to the hospital may be in order, we don't need any more heart attacks.

No comments:

Post a Comment