Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Leon has the next two weeks off of work, they are doing a diy project. That means lots of noise and dust! The cats don't like it and I don't much either.

 They don't often come onto the quilt at the same time but the living room was too noisy and everything was covered in plastic. And dust.

In fact I had to come downstairs early because I was getting sick from the dust, so, not much sewing done.

 Some more of the hexagon blocks I am quilting on. Tweety Bird. So funny
Watermelons, strawberries and cherries.
Ambrosina had a dress out of this lavender fabric when she was a teenager. She looked adorable.

Losing a days sewing isn't that big a deal, I guess. I can always work down here on Ernestine the treadle, if it were warm enough that is. And there is always the gift of hand sewing. Speaking of which--time I got busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment