Saturday, October 14, 2017

The first turtles quilt is coming along, picture as promised. I don't know exactly when I will finish it, I only work on it for about a half an hour a day. There are quite a few tops waiting their time to be quilted so I don't have to hurry. I stopped and counted the blocks and I made 650 of them. I didn't plan to make so many of them, they are addictive. I didn't know that I was making that many but I want to make them for the grandkids, I think there will be enough! The pieces dangling on the right are bird blocks that I am using between the turtle seams so I don't have to have long threads hanging everywhere. I am not planning on making 650 if of those though.

So that's about all today, I'm mostly just trying to catch up on my quilting to make up what I lost when the house was all a messed up. I still have a few things to get unpacked and I hope to do that on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment