Friday, October 27, 2017

Day before yesterday I went to the dentist. It is a low income clinic, first come first serve. We got there at 7:30 am and got out about 11:00 am so that wasn't so bad. I had two teeth extracted, I had no idea my problem was two teeth, and it wasn't even the one I thought it was. Oh well. I go again on Tuesday because they think there are some more problems and I believe it.

More cheerful news though. It looks as if I have sold the kiln, potter's wheel and all the ceramics stuff. Since I had to do it I am just glad to get it done. I finished packing up the glazes this afternoon, David is going to do the ones I can't reach.

I did manage to finish the 2nd Tumblers bed runner before I got busy with other stuff. Yesterday I didn't feel like doing a lot. There was snow on the the ground this morning, just a light dusting, but enough to know that winter is set in. I don't think I will be able to get a picture of it's completion until tomorrow, everybody is busy.

It does have some of my very favorite fabrics in it so I am glad I am keeping it for myself. A lot of reds, I love red so that is no surprise. I love the little blue sailboat too. I have one more quilt basted so I'll start on that tomorrow; I am going to do sitd (stitch in the ditch) with my walking foot on that so it won't take too long to finish either. And now it's time to settle in with my afternoon's handwork and coffee, and be thankful for a warm house, a warm loving daughter ditto for son in law, and no toothache!

No comments:

Post a Comment