Friday, October 20, 2017

Starring Pinwheels finally done.

 It was beginning to feel like I would never get it done. It didn't help that for nearly three weeks I couldn't work on it due to my sewing corner being out of commission and my machines put away.
I really like the back too, with the contrast of the color of threads I used to quilt. I don't often do very many that big and I am glad to say there isn't another one in the pipeline right now that is that big. That is number 25 for the year. I am not sure how many I tops I have waiting to be quilted right now, but I won't get them done next year. I don't need to worry about running out of UFOs next year either. I will have to slow down the pace I am starting to get burned out. I won't do any actual quilting until Monday now. We are having guests tomorrow and I'll have to be available to help with what ever is needed. I'll probably sneak a little sewing time in, but just some piecing, I still have some bobbins wound with black that I need to use up before I start quilting with white thread again.

I have my next hexagon quilt in mind and I have starting sewing on that down here in the afternoons as well as some crocheting. Maybe by the time I have that top done most of the ones I have ready to be quilted will be caught up again. Maybe not either. Go with the flow.

No comments:

Post a Comment