Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Abcessed tooth, the words give me terror, yet they are nothing new to me. I just hate it when it happens. We have no dental insurance, but there is a low income clinic. The only thing is I have to be there at 7:30 am and wait until they can see me. And if there are more than 10 people there and I am 11th I have to try again the next day. I am hoping when they see the pain I am in they will bump me up in the line. There is an upfront copay and we don't have the money, but they told David today they will bill us. Everybody bills us. Anyway last night was the second consecutive night of no sleep because of the pain so in I go in the morning.
Last night I finished the first turtle top. They are so cute and I love the way it turned out. It will be in the next batch I quilt.
I finished quilting and bound this during the morning. It is a Tumblers wall hanging that I am going to hang above the bed and use for a padded headboard. I have made two so I can take it down and hang the 2nd while I wash the first. With my dust allergies I can't leave anything in place too long.
This is the pieced back showing the hanging sleeve on the right. I don't know when we will get it hung, David is never in any too much of a hurry when it comes to "getting around" to something I need done and he is the one who will have to hang it, so we will see.

The second one is pinned and waiting to be quilted, I will start it tomorrow.

Meanwhile I'm going upstairs to look for some pain relievers!

No comments:

Post a Comment