Thursday, October 19, 2017

Sorry about the tv, that's the problem with such a small room, but I work around it. This is Hexagon Stars, the one I am working on down here on Ernestine. The problem is not how to square it up, it is that I somehow got it lopsided. I think I have the solution though and I will take it off the wall tonight and start to even out the lopsidedness. After that I will square out the corners. That won't be a problem although I will run out of the striped I am filling out the stars with. I can figure out something else to use.
This is a closeup of it, the colors are a little darker but I couldn't get it any better down her in the basement.

I finished quilting Starring Pinwheels this afternoon. I am really glad, I feel like I have been on it forever. Tomorrow morning I will bind it and get a picture. I didn't do anything besides quilt this morning and I put in a long day on it. Tomorrow I will also work some more on my paper piecing. I would have done more today. I woke up at 8:00 this morning and I knew if I got up the bathroom would be busy, so I decided to go back to sleep for fifteen minutes until I knew the bathroom would be empty. Never do that! It was 10:00 before I woke up and I didn't get as much done as I wanted. Tomorrow I will do better!

No comments:

Post a Comment