Tuesday, August 1, 2017

She simply would not budge.  I tried pushing her aside and she slapped me. Finally I moved her.
She repaid me by walking through and unthreading the machine twice. Her timing is always perfect.

Sunflower is about a third quilted at the end of the morning's sewing. It is going faster than I expected it to. It is easy to get into a good rhythm on these blocks so they go pretty fast.

After I finished quilting my assistant followed me down here and is sleeping down by my feet. I am not sure why she is so clingy today but her company is nice.

David is not feeling very good; he has spent the morning in bed so we are being quiet and letting him sleep.

I've been cleaning out my corner upstairs and getting the Viking ready to do some embroidery, I have a table cloth in mind I want to try, more on that when I get that far.

I feel tired myself and may take a nap with the kitty. And David. It doesn't seem like I have accomplished much the last couple of days, I feel like I am spinning my tires in the sand, not sure why. Maybe after my nap I can accomplish something. We will see.

No comments:

Post a Comment