Monday, July 31, 2017

Starring Pinwheels webbed, I think this is the first time I have ever made a quilt with all the blocks the same. Although I like the simplicity, I think it is just a little plain. I am going to add a row of Pinwheels around the outside edge for a border once I get the horizontal seams sewn.

I haven't been feeling good for the last three days so I haven't gotten much done on anything; hopefully I'll do a little better this afternoon after a nap. I do have a row of blocks quilted on the Sunflower quilt so I am making progress but not very fast. I didn't put the pins in close enough when I was basting, and I started at the wrong end when I started quilting so I am having trouble getting it to lie flat and it is creeping more than I expected it to. Live and learn. I'll pay more attention next time, I was afraid of running out of pins so I took shortcuts. I think the other ones I pin basted will be all right because I put the pins in closer together.

So now, that nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment