Saturday, March 12, 2016

It's been such a lovely morning. I haven't got the habit of taking pictures yet, but I need to work on it. We took a walk after lunch again and I got a whole block further on. I am still have a lot of knee and hip pain, but the swelling is starting to go down a little.
I've got all the blocks of the trapunto quilt joined and all the borders on to make it sized big enough for my bed. Tomorrow morning I will pin baste them so I can finish the quilting. Ambrosina opened the back porch door and I went out to see what needed to be done to get the first quilt on the frame. I think just cleaning up and then I will be good to go and I can get one of them quilted while David makes the new table and gets the other stuff ready to go. I will do one of the smaller ones while he does that. I am pretty sure that I will never get a long arm so I am going to make good with what I have, and be thankful.

No comments:

Post a Comment