Saturday, March 5, 2016

Ambrosina and Leon took us to lunch at the Olive Garden. Yummy!! First time we've been out to eat since last October. It always seems so special if you only do it once in a while. It was a huge crowd. Doug and Rose and Abe and his kids plus Anthony. We were celebrating Leon's raise. That only happens once in a while too.
I'm coming along pretty good on the trupunto quilt. 3 more blocks this morning, leaving only 7 to do, then in order for it to be big enough for my bed I am going to have to put a lot of borders on it, it should be interesting at least.
I am stuffed from lunch and I feel like I could take a nap. David is making a pot of coffee, and maybe I will sleep after I have a cup. I want to work a little on the snail trail quilt though, and I need to pick up the sitting room again. Again with the constant refrain of where does all that junk come from?

No comments:

Post a Comment