Wednesday, March 23, 2016

I didn't get any sewing done today. I did get my sewing corner cleaned out ready to sew tomorrow. The between projects clean up. I am ready to get started bright and early tomorrow, but I am somewhat tired after yesterday.
We are having a winter storm today and it is cold, snow is already sticking and the car was covered after about 5 minutes. We are supposed to get between 3 and 5 inches. The nice thing about snow in early spring is that it doesn't usually stick around very long.
I have been trying my hand at needle felting little animals. It's fun easy and they go very fast.

I've always been fascinated by miniatures and so the 2 inch size is right up my alley. I squashed his nose a little bit, poor little guy and he doesn't have eyes yet, but that won't take long. It's a no brainer sort of thing and sometimes I need just that. I think I am going to try a cat next. Maybe Missy Happy the sewers friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment