Saturday, March 19, 2016

David finished his first quilt top last night, and is justly proud of himself. I am waiting for him to take a picture of it so I can post it, but he has been busy today doing some things for Ambrosina. She's got a shelf that needs to be cut to size for the boys closet and some other odds and ends to be done.
I finished the 3rd row on the trapunto quilt and I am really tired because my sewing corner is sort of Mickey Moused together and there isn't enough support for the quilt so I have to do it all. However not to complain I have only one more border to finish and then I can bind the edges. I will be glad to have it done we need another quilt on the bed, and then I can go on to something else. As soon as I can get pictures I will post them.
We had snow last night, not much and it didn't stick around, but it is a lot colder today, but not supposed to last. Spring is tomorrow, yippie skippie.

No comments:

Post a Comment