Friday, February 24, 2017

We had a blizzard yesterday. Tuesday Ambrosina and David ate their lunch on the porch it was so warm. Such is a South Dakota winter.
The first 34 blocks of the Log Cabin Heart are almost done, they only need two more strips on each, I ran out of time and the boys are home from school.

This is the back of Drunkard's Path. I ran out of bobbin, so I decided it was time to quilt, I was getting tired too. I think that I a going to like it when I get the other diagonals quilted, then I will decided how much more quilting I want to do on it. All in all I got quite a bit done today, even though I overslept until about ten thirty. I don't often do that I prefer to get up and get going. I think the the remains of the flu that are lingering makes me want to sleep more.

So for the rest of the day I am going to do some hand sewing, but no napping, that makes me stay up too late and then I sleep too late and it becomes a cycle that it is hard to get out of. Especially now that our meeting is in the morning on Sunday, I find it too hard to get up, and I think it makes it easier if I keep to schedule.

I need to clean down here in the basement again, it got ahead of me when I was sick and I let stuff get too piled up again. That's a cycle too. Oh well. Time to get busy!

No comments:

Post a Comment