Thursday, February 9, 2017

The good news is that my biopsy is benign! Because of significant changes however, I have to have my next mammogram in 6 months instead of a year. I can't argue with that.

This afternoon when I was looking for something else I found these two tubs of inch and a half and inch wide strips. I thought I had used up all those sizes, I was delighted to find them. There is enough pink for at least one more Log Cabin Heart, maybe two, so I will probably start on them early next week. I will have pictures of the process and diagrams of the blocks as I make them.

Poor David is really sick. He coughed all night long, he even kept me awake. He thought it was still Wednesday, poor guy. If he is not materially better tomorrow I will make him go to the doctor.

My little guy Malachi just came down to tell me dinner is ready so I've got to run.

No comments:

Post a Comment