Friday, February 3, 2017

I have nearly all the basic units of Dirty Attic Windows and some of the blocks put together, so it is time to start pinning the basic units of the next one together, to use in between rows on the blocks.
 I made a block just to see what it is going to look like and I think these little turtles are adorable. I won't put this one together block to block the way I do the others, I think I will use lattice and cornerstones to set them out. It will be a very fun quilt.
 I used Steam A Seam 2 on the green for the head and tail, it will fuse them so they won't fray and I will sew them down when I quilt the quilt. It's quite a way down the pipe line though and I will focus on other things as the main sewing for a while

My biopsy is scheduled for Tuesday morning, that's not so very long to wait.

We had two little boys home from school sick today, I hope nobody else gets sick, although it doesn't usually stop at the boys, when they get sick everybody tends to get sick. It's the weekend coming up, we are having company to watch the Superbowl, I don't watch it, but I will go up and visit a while when they get here. As a matter of fact I think I will go up and get a cup of coffee right now.

Six weeks until Spring, I will make it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment