Tuesday, July 31, 2018

The latest of my applique blocks. I am no expert but I enjoy doing it. I rinsed out the blue placement marks and as soon as it is dry I will press it.
 Dear Jane B-3 Mirror Image and
B-2 Sweet Tater Pie.
With Julia Juki in the shop for repairs I took a little time and did some piecing on Brunehilde the Viking. Like the applique they aren't perfect but I enjoy doing them.

Spinning is coming along fine. Pay day I am going to order some dyes. That is fun to look forward to.
My sister Sella sent me these handmade soaps. They smell yummy and it was hard to decide which to use first, so I closed my eyes and picked one. Super Citrus Confetti. It smell so good. The name of her company is Come Clean Soapworks and can be found on Facebook.

For some reason today, I feel in need of a nap. I usually try not to nap during the day so I will sleep better at night but I think today I might give in.

David got the call that Julia is ready to come home. I need to upstairs and try her out. If she is OK I'll be quilting tomorrow, but for now, that nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment