Sunday, September 2, 2018

 As I write I've got this enormous tom-cat sitting on my chest think that it's the only place he can be. It's really nice to be loved. My weaving looks good to me, an expert weaver would have some criticisms I am sure. My reed is the wrong size but I don't have another one so that's that. Heavier thread would have been better, but that's the thread I have. Anyway, as long as I learn and enjoy what I am learning I count it a success. It will soon start getting cold down here and weaving will be difficult. I am thinking I will try turning on the heater for a half an hour so I can weave off and on throughout the winter, but we will have to see.

Cat left, he is over on the other side of the bed waking up David from his nap.

B-8 Water Lily
B-11 Melissa's Cross
B-13 Four Corner Press
B-12 Starflower
B-10 Jud's Trophy

This finishes row B of Dear Jane. Tomorrow I will start row C. I am doing about 2 blocks in a morning's sewing. Since I am not hurrying I don't feel the need to push it and I will soon run our of different yellows and will have to decide whether I want to repeat on colors or wait until I can afford some more. If that is the case I will dig something out of the UFO tub.

So anyway dinner is ready and I need to go eat, I can put the decisions off for a few days.



No comments:

Post a Comment