Friday, September 14, 2018

D-5 Cathedral Window, this one was fast and easy. Straight paper piecing that would be hard to go wrong. Good thing too, I am better but still not feeling well. After this one was done I spent the rest of the morning spinning, something that is soothing when I am not feeling well, or any other time for that matter. I could see making a whole quilt out of these little blocks. Will I? I doubt it, I have too many other ideas that are stirring around in my brain.

I dyed yarn, when the skeins are dry tomorrow I will have a picture. They aren't drying very fast, it's not very warm. It seems summer was over before it got here. We had such a late spring and now an early autumn. It could be worse I suppose, we could be getting a hurricane. I guess I had better count my blessings. We aren't having a blizzard yet either.

Also the car is running! Such freedom! I do have a lot to be happy about, also when I am not feeling good I have the time to take a nap, something that never happened when I had a family to be responsible for, Ambrosina has the cold and she is not getting naps. What goes around comes around.

And speaking of naps...

No comments:

Post a Comment