Thursday, September 13, 2018

David generously shared his cold with me and I have been not at all well this week. I have not felt like doing much at all and anything I tried to do hasn't turned out too well. As witness:
 D-2 Mouse In A Mirror, 1st
And this is the second, much better.

 D-3 Jason's Jacks, this is hand applique so wasn't difficult to do while I had my feet up, nursing my cold.
 C-13 Lakota Sioux, done over the weekend before I came down with my cold.
 C-11 Soldier's and Sailors Monument
 C-12 Family Reunion
D-1 Alison's Guiding Light, these were done over the last weekend before I got to feeling so badly.

Hopefully I will start feeling better tomorrow, that's about how long it took everyone else to get over it and I should be no different. We will see.

No comments:

Post a Comment