Friday, February 2, 2018

ii

Woo-hooo am I ever excited.
I have been wanting one of these for several years, so for the last few months I have been sticking away a few dollars and this month I finally got enough together to get one. I could even afford a die! I even have enough money left for my co-pay to the dentist on Monday. I only put a few strips through this morning when I got back, I didn't want to get carried away but I would have been easy to just keep turning them through. I think I could get addicted. So much fun! The triangles are for an Ocean Waves quilt I have been planning for several years, I am going to use them for a Leaders and Enders (Thanks Bonnie Hunter) project while I am working on the baby quilt. Can't wait to get started in the morning. For the rest of the afternoon I am holed up under the covers with my tooth ache and Ibuprofen.

Three more days until I can get into the dentist. Between a tooth ache from an abscess and labor with a baby I'd rather be in labor.

On a happier note: 6 weeks until Spring. Ambrosina is making lists from the seed catalogs, a really positive sign, even with the toothache I am feeling pretty positive.

Every time I have gone into Joann's the last year they have had a Go Baby like I wanted. Do you think they had one today? I've never seen it fail. We had to go another place called Heirloom Creations where they sell mostly sewing machines, and I was really surprised it didn't cost more than Joann's and they have a greater variety of dies. Fun! I also saw a sewing machine I would like to have, musn't linger on that idea!

No comments:

Post a Comment