Wednesday, November 22, 2017

The first Turtle quilt is done! I love this block, good thing too, I have several more to get through. This one is planned for Kael, our next to the youngest grandson. His favorite color is green.
I am running out of fabric I can piece the backs out of so I bought a sheet, it worked very well and no seams! Easy can be very nice at times; I am sure, also, that it will stand up to the wear and tear of a 6 year old boy.



I am surprised that I was able to get it done this morning, I got entirely too much help from 1st assistant Happy, she seemed to think I was focusing too much on what I was doing rather than she.

Tomorrow it starts all over again with the next one. I have three basted but I haven't decided which one I will do next.

I also started the last one of these,
I am well on schedule where I planned to be so I can shop for fabric on payday to set the blocks together with. I am happy with my progress, if anything it's going too quickly. I don't have the fabric for the next paper piecing project I have in mind. Not that I will run out of things to do. That probably will never happen with all the UFOs I have in ziplock bags everywhere.

So it's time for my afternoon's hand work. Ambrosina had her shopping day today and she brought me home a Mocha, what a darling daughter I have. No one on earth like her!

No comments:

Post a Comment