Friday, November 17, 2017

Pretty cool I think. The is the 1st section of four. I did another half of one this morning. If I had known how much fun paper piecing is I would have tried it a long time ago. I am planning to have all the paper piecing done by pay day then I can get the fabric to set the pieces together. Some people might not like the curved piecing but I love it; to me it's no more difficult than setting in sleeves and I have done hundreds if not thousands. These are the plaid squares I picked up at the thrift store and they are lovely. This is not going to be one of my big quilts, small is nice occasionally.

Quilting on the first turtle quilt reached halfway this morning too. Coming along pretty good although I am getting a little bored with circles and will try something different on the next one. I haven't decided what yet, I'll just have to doodle until I find something I like.  The third Turtle top is almost webbed, picture of that tomorrow.

And now, since I have a fresh hot cup of coffee, courtesy of David (and isn't that sweet?) it's time for hand work.

No comments:

Post a Comment