Tuesday, June 5, 2018

This is the last of the Pinwheels quilts. I finished it down here on Ernestine the treadle, not shown here. The machine you can see is Vanessa my vintage New Home by Janome. So with this done, I need to decide what I am doing next on the treadle. I might bring down a UFO from the tub upstairs, or, I'm thinking start something new that I've been wanting to do for a long time. I have to see what UFOs are remaining that I want to make on a treadle.

Next week I am going to get back to the weaving. I may want to spend more time down here, the boys have been fighting all day and I am not sure why, but if they keep it up I don't want to be around them so much.
This beautiful iris opened up this morning, in the picture it looks more yellow than the bronze it actually is. It's the only one we have of this color and it has never bloomed before. Ambrosina doesn't know where she got it, but we are enjoying it.

Still waiting for my machine part, tomorrow I am going to go down there and find out what the stall is. I have finished 4 tops on other machines while it is waiting to be fixed. And the Dresden Plate is coming along pretty fast too. I am going to be so far behind in my quilting that I will be playing catch for the rest of the year if I don't get started pretty soon.

So that is where things are at this afternoon. I will be thinking of what to do on the treadle next while I do my hand sewing this afternoon. That is really a fun decision to have to make!



No comments:

Post a Comment