Monday, June 4, 2018

Such a tired little kitty! She was so busy helping me sew this morning that she wore herself out.

I now have four Dresden Plate blocks ready for the center circle.
The sashings are not pieced together yet, I just laid them alongside a completed block to see how they will look and I think I am going to really like them.
Ignore the TV, the yellow is the hexagon blocks I am working on right now. I have 8 half blocks and then I am ready to start putting the top together. I am glad, I am ready to move on from hexagons. This is my seventh hexagon quilt in four years and I am really wanting to get out my lace pillows.

I started knitting a sweater last week. I need a while sweater for spring wear and I have the yarns, so I started knitting daily after I finish the hexagon block for the day. It is very pleasant to relax with the knitting which does not take such close attention as English paper piecing.

And speaking of which, it is time to get busy, so long for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment