Monday, May 21, 2018



This is my new quilting assistant Mew. She is not actually mine, but Sammy's. He worked hard and kept his room clean for a whole month, even picking up after Phillip, who shares his room, just to make sure that he got it right. That is pretty amazing for a seven year old, he really wanted a kitten. When he is home from school she is not out of his hands, but she has to do something while he is in school and she came and visited me while I worked. Can you see the white tip on her tail? He named her Mew because that's what she told him her name is. He is in love. She is a very sweet kitten and purrs very loudly. Very friendly and always wants to be where people are.

The hour glass units seen with her are going to be sashing between the Dresden Plate blocks. I have a lot to make, ten per strip for each sash. I haven't started appliqueing the plates onto the background yet, I need to cut them out which means cleaning off the table and it's not my stuff on the table. I'm going to try to work on that tomorrow. If not I can always work on hour glasses.

No comments:

Post a Comment