Saturday, May 5, 2018


It's a top, totally scrappy and ready to be quilted. Pretty big, nearly 90" x 90". No pattern since I made it up as I went along. This quilt went together so easily. It was complicated enough that it kept me interested right down to the last, but not so complicated that it frustrated me. It was so much fun!

I'm still waiting for the part for Julia Juki, there is still a basted quilt I'm waiting to finish before I baste again, this quilt will be among the next ones to be basted and I've got plenty of time to plan how I will quilt it.

Time to dig into the UFO tub and see what is next. That's for next week though. I've still Ohio Star block pieces cut out and I will finish those next. Anyway, that's for tomorrow. The rest of the day today is my hand sewing, with my feet up, listening to my birds chatter and watching the cat try to figure out how to fly so he can get up to where the birds are.

No comments:

Post a Comment