Thursday, May 10, 2018

I wound up the Ohio Star blocks today. I have 159, the quilt planned is going to wait for a couple of months to be put together. I am a little burned out on them since I used so many in the borders for the medallion quilt.

I pulled this out of the UFO tub:
Dresden Plate. I've had it started for three or four years. I thought I had plenty of the blades prepped, now however, after sewing the first ones together, I don't think I will have enough.
They look like a pile of neck ties there. I stopped and figured out how many I was going to need, 300 and I don't have that many, so tomorrow I will pull some fabrics off the shelf and cut out some more. They are fun to do so it's not a problem. The more variety of fabrics the better they look any way.

We have a lawyer that's arbitrating for us, so that's encouraging. My kidney function has improved a tiny bit so that is encouraging too. All in all I can't complain. Still waiting for the sewing machine part, but I knew that was how it was going to be so I can be patient. I will be glad to have it back though, the tops are starting to pile up again!

No comments:

Post a Comment