Tuesday, January 1, 2019

I don't have a lot to show for the last month. For two weeks I have been flat on my back with influenza A and it has been no fun. I finished quilting and binding this Pinwheel nine patch a couple of weeks but have been too ill to get a picture until this morning. Unfortunately the five minutes I was out in the cold started me coughing so badly that I had to go back to bed, so I won't be going anywhere for a few days until I can get rid of the cough.
The back is really scrappy pieced. I don't have too many big pieces that I can use for backing right now. At least where I can get at them with everything out under the back porch right now.(Or hit my favorite thrift shop for fabrics?)  Anyway that's one done. I have been able to get up and sew for a while the last couple of mornings and I got a little more quilting done although I haven't been up to any spinning.
I got this yarn and sock book just before I got sick, so I haven't been up to starting anything from it yet.
My dress didn't get done, and I missed the wedding I wanted to get it done for. I haven't felt up to working on it yet.
The car isn't working again. David's made it clear he is waiting to get the building materials out of the garage before he will work on it. Well, it is very cold. One more year and I think we can afford a new car. Gives me a chance to cultivate patience.

I was too ill to even knit for ten days, I tried a little but kept making the same mistake so I gave up until I was doing better. I am hoping now that I will get back up to speed soon because I am getting better everyday.

The framing for the other side has passed inspection, the mechanical has passed inspection, we are now waiting on the wiring inspection. Things are progressing!

No comments:

Post a Comment