Saturday, January 26, 2019

I'm happy to say that I am finally back at my Dear Jane, at least until I run out of yellow fabric. It's far from perfect, but this is closer-up than anyone would probably look at it and I am not trying to win any contests with it. I am going to try to do two a day, but only got one done this morning because I had other commitments. I also made 18 little four patches that will finish at two inches. I am using them for leaders/enders so I don't have to break the thread so often. It's amazing how many seams there are in this little four and a half inch block. I did learn one thing though, if you have to leave off a project like this don't leave a block half done. I had to start over because I lost my place, and also some of the pieces. And just now looking at it I realize I made a mistake, the big triangles on the right and left are supposed to be white. Arghh! It looks like another redo. And an extra block.

No wonder it look peculiar.

No comments:

Post a Comment