Wednesday, January 23, 2019

 Under the stairs for storage.
 Office, aka Anthony's room.
 Bathroom.
Backdoor.
Laundry/mechanical room/dye kitchen. Everything is coming along really good, the whole area is primed and ready to be painted. There is still a lot to be done, but  it is coming along. The worst of the dust-making part is over although there is a tremendous clean-up to be done in the already finished part of the basement. I can't get it completely done until until I can start putting things away, I look forward to that.
I am almost finished with the Dresden Plate quilt, I am hoping I can get a picture tomorrow, but it's really cold and I have a cold and may not feel like going out to get a picture.

I finished these wool socks on Monday, they need to be wet blocked and I am not sure when I can get to that, soon I hope. So it's back to hats and scarves, which are made of acrylic because everybody wants to be able to throw them in the washer and dryer. I'll do the wool things for me.

I keep plugging away at other things, I am hoping to get some Tumbler pillow shams done soon and I will have a picture of those when that happens. I still haven't finished my dress because I haven't been able to get anywhere to get the color of thread that I need. Still no car, sigh. Oh well. I don't fell compelled to get a lot done because I am still not feeling well. I don't know if it's the same thing dragging on and on, or something else. I am trying not to let if slow me down too much but it always done. The good new: only a couple of months until spring and the days are already getting longer!

No comments:

Post a Comment