Monday, January 28, 2019

Here is yesterday's block redone. It took three tries but I managed. Still not perfect, but then neither am I.
 And this one finishes row E, Moth in a Web.
And a start on row F, Big Top.

I had a very good working morning. I tried both Saturday and Sunday to work in the mornings, but I couldn't concentrate and nothing came out right so I gave up trying over the weekend. I hope that things go as well all week as they did today. We have an "Arctic vortex" expected over the next few days with temperatures and windchill to -50. It's already very cold down here and I am thinking of getting under the covers and taking a nap. My fingers are cold and I need to get into my sweater. Then there is the ultimate weapon: the mattress heating pad. It looks like I am going to need it. Let us hope the furnace doesn't give out again!

No comments:

Post a Comment