Saturday, April 28, 2018

It's getting done, border by border! Ambrosina says it looks like a jar of candy. No calories or sugar in this though, much healthier! Now I have to decide what comes next. I think I need some more blue in it.



I also got the hand sewing done on these. I have a heaping tub of stuff waiting for the things that need to be finished by hand and so I decided I had better get down to it. I don't really have the space down here to leave things sitting around, once they are finished I can put them away. Or give them away if I find a little girl who still plays with dolls which doesn't seem to be too common. Most families we know have boys anyway, not too surprising since we have boys.

Sammy wants a kitten so bad that he asked his mother if he kept his room clean for a month if he could have a kitten and she agreed. He has been very diligent, I don't know why people say kids have short attention spans, I've never seen that. He is almost two weeks into the project and he is very unhappy with Phillip because Phillip won't pick up after himself unless told so Sammy has been doing double duty. There is no way he is going to mess this up. Good for him!

Anyway, I am pleased with what I got done this morning and I have all afternoon for some more hand sewing, that is a pleasant prospect.

No comments:

Post a Comment